Terms and Conditions
- Save for any variation permitted by this clause all the terms of the contract between "the Customer" and "the Company" "The Contract" for the supply of goods "the Goods" arising from the document shall govern "the Contract" to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions and no variation to the terms and conditions in this document shall be binding unless agreed in writing between "the Company" and "the Customer".
- Any dates quoted for delivery of " the Goods" are approximate only and "the Company" shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of "the Goods" howsoever caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence. "The Goods" may be delivered by "the Company" in advance of the quoted date upon giving reasonable notice to "the Customer".
- In the event of payment from "the Customer" being dishonoured or cancelled, "the Company" reserve the right to make an appropriate charge. Time of payment shall be of the essence of "the Contract." In the event of a dishonoured or withdrawn payment the title shall revert to "the Company"
- "The Company" shall have no liability to "the Customer" (other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from "the Company's" negligence) in respect of any defect (whether latent or patent) in respect of all or any of "the Goods" nor for any loss or damage of any nature arising from any breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of "the Contract" or any negligence of statutory or other duty on the part of "the Company" or in any other way out of or in connection with the performance or purported performance of or failure to perform "the Contract" except in accordance with this term.
- Under no circumstances shall "the Company" be liable for any claim made by "the Customer" for consequential or economic loss or damage.
- In the unlikely event of goods being damaged in transit "the Customer" must mark the carriers delivery advice as "damaged". Any such damage or defects shall be reported to "the Company" within 7 days in writing.
- "The Company" reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the goods which are required to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or where the goods are to be supplied to "the Company's" specification which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
- English Law shall govern the Contract and parties hereto consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in all matters regarding "the Contract".
- Within the banner design we will incorporate a discreet footer which says thebannerhub.co.uk.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure permission has been obtained for the reproduction of any content from its rightful owner.
- The following expressions have the following meanings:
"The Company": Victory Design Limited
"The Customer": the party who contracts with "the Company" for the sale of the goods by "the Company".
"The Contract" The offer by "the Company" to supply "the Goods" to "the Customer" subject to the above conditions"The Goods" Materials, equipment or services supplied by "the Company" to "the Customer", subject to "the Contract"
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. DETAILS OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU OR CONSUMER DIRECT.
Victory Design Ltd 2008 I Registered in England No: 2176061 I Forest Buildings, 41 Creswell Rd, Clowne, Chesterfield, Derbys. S43 4PN I VAT Number: 509206366